The Service strongly recommends Investors and Trade Groups to
- use 2FA features;
- install anti-virus software to their computers and keep it updated;
- check the URL of the Service not to become a victim of fishing-attacks;
- use complex and long passwords for the Service, including numbers and special characters;
- do not store a password of the Service in open access on your computer. Instead, an Investor should use special programs for storing passwords (LastPass, 1Password, Dashlane, RoboForm, KeePass, KeePassX); or remember a password and keep it in mind; or write down a password on paper and keep it in a drawer or a safe.
- do not reply to and mark as Spam emails allegedly sent by the Service asking to follow a special link and enter your password there to confirm your user account (THE SERVICE NEVER SENDS SUCH EMAILS, NEVER ASKS FOR YOUR PASSWORD BY EMAIL).
- do not disclose your password of the Service to third parties, do not enter it on other websites;
- use a unique password, DO NOT USE THE SAME PASSWORD FOR SEVERAL WEBSITES. THE PASSWORD TO THE SERVICE MUST BE UNIQUE AND NOT COINCIDE WITH OTHER SERVICES, INCLUDING A PASSWORD OF YOUR EMAIL.
The Service guarantees the safety of cryptocurrency at Investors' and Trade Groups’ accounts only provided that above recommendations are followed.